[jaws-uk] Re: Urgent skype question

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:01:00 +0100

You have not managed to add me I don't think.

There are skype scripts for JAWS that you can just install.

It would be useful to know which version of skype you have so that the
correct version of the scripts can be installed.  In Skype go to the help
menu with alt h and arrow up to About.  In some versions of skype this box
can be hard to read.  The other alternative is to download the latest
version of Skype  from www.skype .com

Install the jaws scripts that Peter also suggested in his Email.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page
Mobile: 07753 607980