[jaws-uk] Upgrading JAWS/Renewing SMA

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:04:34 +0200

Hi,

I Missed the deadline to renew my sma for jaws before version 6.0 came out. With jaws 7.0 on the horizon, I would now like to know

1. How much is the upgrade from jaws Pro 5.x to 7.x when it comes out as well as the charge for a new sma.

2. Is it still possible to get a hardware dongle and how much is the cost for an additional dongle? Since we have multiple computers in our house and also mess with hardware fairly frequently and I also use the computer at other people's houses, I would not want to have to mess with the iLM authorization.

Thanks very much for any information.

cheers,

Doris

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.16/83 - Release Date: 8/26/2005