[jaws-uk] Re: Update on problem with register cleaner

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:22:46 +0100

Hi but how could he get a good look at it? I used to hear Avg goingon about sending a Report but could not ever get an idea what it was, orders like "do not send, or we are creating a report I discovered were ignored by most people. Once I tried to capture on the screen the critical error, but failed. I wonder if he looks in My documents and sees something like a Tilda Dollar? often that is all I could find and I think that means a file is damaged or corrupted. Dorothy at the moment Kaspersky my anti-virus cannot speak to Jaws, so I am relying a once a week scan on auto, like Dr Norman Waddington. Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>