[jaws-uk] Update on problem with register cleaner

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:43:12 +0100

Hi Brian and List,

Firstly thanks for all advise and suggestions made in respect of my earlier.

However, one new problem has arisen and I'm not sure whether it can be down
to Reg Scrub or to my uninstalling Regcure.  For the past 2 days on first
starting up my computer and having AVG doing its daily scan, I get a message
pop up that a critical error has been encountered in the Microsoft system
and I'm asked if I want to send an error report.  I've clicked on send
report on both days and each time AVG has asked me to confirm that I want to
allow Microsoft to contact the server.  At the moment everything else seems
to be running ok but I am wondering who has done what to whom in my
computer, if you get my drift.

Jim Williams