[jaws-uk] Re: Trying to use freelists

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:31:54 +0100

sighted friend has goneand I cannot do it alone if she has done someting int he wrong place I am alone and will have to get a sighted person to help me now. shedid her best but had turned Jaaws off to be able to cncentrate I am not experinvced anout to do this cutting and pasting on the Web and am barely coping at all using Oexpress and that is hard enough. thanks will keep trying another day.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>