[jaws-uk] Re: Top and bottom edge alert.

Hi Mandy,

With apologies to the list for a repeat response ... Please find below, my
reply to Tink's question:

As well as the verbosity setting, there is an article on the FS site
describing the procedure for turning off all top and bottom alerts at:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=1105

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx