[jaws-uk] Tieman-Optelec Voyager 70 Braille Display

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:44:14 +0100

I've a client who has a strange problem with their Voyager 70 braille
display in Outlook.  I'm hoping it's a simple setting issue.

With JAWS 7, cursoring down the list of Outlook Contacts JAWS 7 both
reads and displays each entry on the braille display.

With JAWS 9, only the first in the list is displayed on the braille
display, while JAWS 9 speaks each entry.

Has anyone come across this before, and if so, is there a solution?

George