[jaws-uk] Tiddy Chris Maggie.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:13:06 +0100

soldering on here. with all the trauma yesterday I was not able to listen
well to the  radio 4 You and Yours best  ISP and phone calls, was just
praying for plumber to get the heating. all got done eventually and it seems
only in my patch did we get this awful weather. I  at least knew if I lost
my line B.T would restore it fast. however I digress. I think the programme
can be
listened to but I havenot the hang of  this. I believe it was complaints
from customers that the Website you are supposed to type your use of phone
and  possibly Broadband or whatever it was Bt trying to  argue it's case and
the Site Owner theirs and a lady member of the public saying she tested it
and put in here details knowing already just which was her best Option and
it came back with  her best  buy and she said it was wrong. She said it did
not the best one's at all, I think that is the  main thrust the
debate. so it was a complaint about the  fact that the Website doesn't give

best advice I think but do not quoting.
 Maggie I am doing the resstore each time I am interupted and stopped from
cursoring down,but I  do not understand why? I know that Windows M is to
Maximise and Windows key and N, theN Ithink tobring forward the active
window , hangon is that to minimise it?. I know that  Space Alt and X is to
restore,I do not understand why typingan email  I cannot doit in peace. I
can on the desktop notonlaptop. As for havingmy sent items list only show
one day and abit that is awful I found them in the deleted box and Ihavenot
deleted them so is very odd indeed. Jaws List has its own sub-folder and
they do not comeinto my In box. the Sent items should showme all Ihave sent
they are my record of what I have  sent. All verycurious. Incidentally has
anyone heard of what Tiddyis using? Agency? Can you tellme the following.
What is Eudora? whatis Lotus? and what is PMMail? I think only think the
last one is a favourite in The States. I may have speltit wrongly. it
sounded like PMail butmaybe PMMail. Why is the last so much usedin America?