[jaws-uk] Thanks for help

  • From: "Mandy7" <mandy7@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:28:37 -0000

Hi there Catherine and Scott, I really appreciate the help, it's not quite
working but as you said Scott if I do it the laborious way it kind of works.
I have to select each e-mail address separately and then with the Jaws
cursor move along each one as for some reason, even if there is a whole row
of cc addresses it will only read one.  Then I have to come out of all that
again and move along to the next one select it and read again with Jaws, if
I'm persistent and patient it will work, so thank you so much, if there is a
shorter way.....don't know.

Mandy