[jaws-uk] Re: Testing Delivery

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:16:34 +0100

Hi Peter,

If you reply to a message which ends up exceeding the 10k
character limit, (which is what has happened here) your
message will be sent to the moderators for approval.
Unfortunately I'm not around 24 hours a day to approve such
message either.

You should also get a message back advising you of this.
However, some ISPs treat such messages as spam and they
don't reach the sender.

10k may seem a low limit, but those on Digest mode have to
plough through all the repeated material that should ideally
be trimmed. It also ends up producing a massive digest
otherwise.

George.