[jaws-uk] Re: Technical question if anyone can explain.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:47:59 +0100

Hi Brian thank you for this answer, I have been reading information finally extracted regarding a problem between one piece of software and another, seems it was an interceptor problem, so does that mean that having numerous drivers sent over a period of a year or two was a waste of time? I only know that all details had been given repeatedly about my computer and only yesterday after a difficult day on Monday, watching driver after fail did I decide to get real detail.

I had better ask this next question separately but in case anyone is reading this and in view of your time Zone can you tell me why a screen reload which means the screen disappears slowly and returns slowly why was this once called "the wall of Death? It sounds alarming and thus maybe in the past it indicated a disaster. Yours battered bruised but still surviving

dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>