[jaws-uk] System Tray

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 00:03:39 -0000

Hi, Folks,
 Using insert plus F11, when I went into the system tray I found only seven out
of ten items shown. I realised that some items must be hidden but had no way of
knowing how to sort it out other than rebooting the computer which I did. This
solved the problem.

Can someone please tell me what I should do should this happen again , and why
it happened in the first place?

Thank you.

Best wishes,