[jaws-uk] Strange behaviour in I E 7

  • From: "keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Group" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:44:57 -0000

Hi Tristram, george and all,

You will no doubt remember my problem with Jaws 7.10 (with update) and I E
7.

I selected text from a web page, copied it to the clipboard, pasted it into
Notepad, saved the file, and tried to get back to I E 7.

With my wife's sighted intervention, I can now provide a little more
information as to what has then happened.

The title of the window reads "Internet Explorer"" followed by the name of
the page.

However, the Desktop is on the screen, and I E 7 is on the Taskbar.

I brought up the Taskbar, and entered on I E 7, but the PC was active, so I
couldn't navigate it.

I had no option but to exit out of I E 7.

As already said, this has only started happening since I installed I E 7.

Does this further information provide any more clues as to what might be
happening, please?

With best wishes,

Keith