[jaws-uk] Re: Start Menu & Startup

  • From: "Belinda" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:31:19 -0000

Hi Pele
Thanks for that, I think that's the only way I'd worked out to do it too, it is quite long winded as you say.
This list has gone very quiet, in fact silent, I wonder why? Or is it that I'm not receiving the messages for some reason?
Belinda

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>