[jaws-uk] Re: Start Menu & Startup

Hi Belinda

Apologies for being late on this, but I am just catching up with mymail.

Here is rather a slow way of adding a program to the Startup group.  I would be
interested to know if anyone knows an easier way:

1. Use Windows Explorer to find the required program;

2. Create a shortcut to the program by selecting "Create Shortcut" from the
Applications Menu;

3. Cut the shortcut to the Clipboard;

4. Use Windows Explorer to go to Documents and Settings, All Users, Programs,
Startup Group;

5. Paste the shortcut into the Startup Group folder;

6. Rename it to the name of the program by deleting the words "shortcut to"
(this is not strictly necessary).

You can also use this method to add programs to the Start menu.

I hope this helps.  Please ignore it if you have found a less convoluted way.

Pele West