[jaws-uk] Re: Spyware

  • From: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:24:29 -0000

Hi Barbara. These things aren't very Jaws friendly, but AdAware and SpyBot are the things you need. If you install scripts for Jaws, it is a great help.

All these and more can be got from
http://www.jfwlite.com/programs.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>