        From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joan Muir
        Sent: 08 June 2005 11:08
        To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [jaws-uk] Spyware

        Hi, Folks,

        I'm looking for a good spyware program as I don't really want to
use Spybot, being unwilling to have to use Narrator to get past the
first stages. Incidentally, when will FS decide to give us scripts for
this?

        I am finding so many threats with Ad-aware that I feel there
must be plenty of spyware on my PC too.

        Any help would be gratefully received.

        Best wishes,

        Joan.