[jaws-uk] Re: Skype

hi amro
not mandy here but kevin
same kind of thing and wondered if you can assist
i did all of what you mention to mandy
i got it from f t p
i used the uninstaller first followed by the self installer
i now have 55A revision 689 installed
however it is not working
i pressed jaws w or jaws q whatever the command is and it said jaws scripts
initialised
but whenever anyone goes on or offline all i get is blips and blops
the scripts and jaws does not say the words online or offline

also i can't find in the skype cersion i have who has asked for my contacts,
or who has accepted my requests

and neither can i find recent history or people that have requested my
contact from some time ago

and one last thing how do i read voicemail on the latest skype

i am using skype 5.5.59214
scripts 55A revision 689
windows XP
and jaws 10