[jaws-uk] Re: Skype

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:50:42 -0400

From the way the note on the Heartbeat page is worded, it looks like it's a server issue on their end and it should be resolved within 12-24 hours from the time of posting, which basicly means that it shouldn't be too long now. What you can do is leave Skype running, and when it can, it'll sign in and you should be off and running from there as normal. Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 2:11 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Skype

Seems that way as if it were BT, my Internet connection would be problematic
too. I can't even get signed in, it just keeps saying "Signing in" And
freezes. Not good enough really is it? I mean, it's not even as if it's free
if you've got SkypeIn or bought SkypeOut credit. Let's hope it's a one-off
problem and not a sign of things to come.

Barbara

T: 02887784046
M: 07917710779
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (personal)