[jaws-uk] Re: Skype

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 01:16:00 +0100

You don't really need scripts for skype.  Skype 2.0 works fine with jaws 7
and most things can be used without scripts.  Jaws doesn't speak incoming
chat messages automaticly, but even scripts don't solve this, but it's easy
to read messages by using jaws cursor or by tabbing from the typing window
and using the arrow keys to move thorugh the log.  There is also skype 2.5
beta, which also works well with jaws.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx