[jaws-uk] Re: Setting default mp3 player.

  • From: "Sue Morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 16:15:30 +0100

Hi list.

I'm trying to set my computer to play MP3's through windows media, and the
radio through real player.  I've had several e-mails from George and David
but I'm still not managing to do this successfully.  Does anyone else have
any ideas of how I can just use real player to play radio stations?

Thanks.

Sue.
Date: 30/06/2006

link:-