[jaws-uk] Re: Scripts for McAfee?

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:03:46 -0000

Brian,

A couple of quick follow up questions:

1.  How does this software rate in terms of the effect on system
performance?

2.  Does the NOD32 software do away with the need to have other software
such as Adware, Microsoft Defender or similar software?  In other words, is
it a stand alone, one-stop solution to protect against all the normal types
of threat?

Cheers,

Jamie