[jaws-uk] Re: Scanning a printed letter into Word

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:04:33 +0100

9 I think the Superscript has been covered a while back and if I look around I may find it. I often put things that look useful in a Subfolder in case Dorothy Thank you Catherine I will try that, it is very distracting Jaws Squeaking Grammatical error all the time, I do not recall this happening before Jaws 9 ----- Original Message ----- From: <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>