[jaws-uk] Saying unread messages in O E.

  • From: "Michael Brown" <michael.brown222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws User Group." <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:52:07 +0100

Hi folks,

Can anyone help please? When I am in Outlook Express and have read all the messages in the in box and then for instance go into a message in another folder and then back to the in box, Jaws says for instance fourteen messages unread, and I know that I have read all the messages in the in box? How can this be?

Any help appreciated. I have X P Home O S, and Jaws version 4.5.1.

Thanks,

Michael Brown.

number of messages