[jaws-uk] Re: Saying Attributes

  • From: "Buckle, Tony" <Tony.Buckle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:28:15 +0100

Hi Belinda,
Thanks for your continued interest. Yes, having hit the OK button in Speech
& Sounds Manager, I have hit yes when asked by Configuration Manager if I
want to save my setings when exiting.
I have gone straight back into config Manager and found that the settings
have not been saved. You are right, a number of other settings do not appear
to be held by JAWS on the college system but some are!
Obviously, within the couple of hours I have at the college and trying to
get on with the course I do not have the opportunity to investigate fully. I
will try and get the technicians to have a look but of course they have
little or no experience of working with Jaws.

cheers,

tony