[jaws-uk] Re: Saving Jaws settings.

  • From: "Pete H" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:35:33 -0000

Hi Sue,

You can merge in your settings from a previous version by doing the following:

Press insert j to open the jaws menu, arrow down to utilities and right arrow
to merge and press enter, here you will be presented with a combo box
containing whatever previous versions you have, highlight that version as your
source and tab to ok and press enter, and you are done.

Remember that this utility only transfers internal settings, any third party
scripts you have installed in your old version will not transfer over.

Hope this helps,

Pete H.