[jaws-uk] Re: Regscrub, Registry Cleaner and Regedit

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:23:04 +0100

that's what I thought RegitEdit is a Ms Tool, thing is I did observe what the visiting friend did and he had it all on a thumb he did go into the Registry to look for ffreeserve and though he found it, later on on the phone I said it is still there and he said but now you can delete it in My programmes. but the word imbedded meant more than that it was Branded into Windows itself, and friend could never have eliminated it, to be honest Jaws was not working well before but after Jaws could not read PDF Files at all, the print it seemed was all there but Jaws could not see it, I cannot explain it better than that. The only odd thing was that on my Laptop I still have K 1,000 even if it is not attached to my scanner and suddenly with no warning Daniel, that big useless heavyweight voice started to read the PDF, you see Kurzweil can read PDF files. The only cure was the entire clean off for the imbedded business.

Poor visitor it was the same day on my Desktop Lunar Support threw about a dozen Drivers at us to fix the Driver problem, which after all turns out to be an Interceptor problem and that young girl Jade remember did a Stirling job getting it in, I only was saddened it took 2 sighted people skilful mouse users at each end and then a long time. as for the others Yes it does give a good many warnings but most likely to cover themselves in law.all that Legal Jargon could be made simple if they wished it.

Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>