[jaws-uk] Re: Real Player

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:26:20 +0100

Real Alternative works.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dorothy Ingram-Gorban
Sent: 08 September 2009 11:00
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Real Player

 I think Real player is needed for the BBc I player the latest version.
does
anyone know the background or origins of Real player please? It is
getting
on my nerves advertising and flinging Sales pitches at me. of course I
know
items like Belark and in fact many have  other things to hopefully sell
but
Real Player is too much, I once met a RNIB volunteer some years ago, he
did
recordings by the way, he was he said unhappy about the BBc and the
origins
of Real player, was it something else before the Bib got it? I mean a
company?.He was  disapproving of some business tie up. Dorothy