[jaws-uk] Re: Reading prompts for edit boxes in web page

  • From: "amie.slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 19:51:19 +0100

Hi, haven't run into this one myself but surely, this is one of the few
kinds of access that is covered by that laughable piece of legislation known
as the DDA; time to start the revolution, perhaps?
Amie
P.S.   I often have the problem with JAWS prompts in Edit boxes on websites,
using 5.1 so, if that's the one that works, there must still be quite a bit
of sloppy web design going on - I definitely notice it with untagged graphic
links, unless that's something 5 doesn't do.