[jaws-uk] Re jaws and Thunder

  • From: Peter Bentley <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:18:52 +0100

On 23/10/2010 12:29, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hi Peter.
What you do is shift tab one time from the edit box. This will focus to a combo box where you can change from to, cc, bcc, reply to, etc. Once you have done that press tab again. You will see that the edit box has changed. To add multiple addresses type the first address then press enter once or twice. Type the second one, then the third, etc, all with presses of the enter key after each address.
Hope this helps.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.

On 23/10/2010 11:55, Peter Bentley wrote:

Using JAWS 12

Chris

I am just beginning to learn how to use Thunder and so am not really up
to answering your question. Incidentally now version 3.1.5. I do find
that there is a lot of extra speech which I can't get rid of when
reading messages though.

Can you answer a question of mine please. How do you send multiple
copies of the same message. Adding a semicolan was so easy in Outlook
Express. I cannot get the edit combo box for the cc field to work
properly. I have listened to the tutorial available on the BlindCoolTech
list.

Many thanks

Peter Bentley

On 23/10/2010 10:41, chris hallsworth wrote:
Hello all.
I am having annoying issues with Thunderbird and JAWS 12, so wish to
try Windows Live Mail 2009 again. The annoying issue I have is that I
end up missing what could be important mail thanks to the virtual
cursor not updating correctly in Thunderbird.
What are your experiences using this program?
Would like to know please before I can go ahead and install it.
My main concern is does the virtual cursor work properly in this program?
Many thanks in advance for the feedback. It is much appreciated.

** or send a message, to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
Subject:- faq

Perfect Chris. Thank you.

Peter