[jaws-uk] Re: Re Tiddywogg

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:20:37 +0100

I'm afraid I didn't understand very much of this message but I will try to answer.

I think Tiddy was joking when he said about not mentioning certain things. So long as you are respectful to others on the list you should be fine. The professionals he refers to work for distributors of Jaws in the UK and or have a lot of experience with Jaws. They should be back by Tuesday after the bank holiday.

Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>