[jaws-uk] R: Re: HTML tables

  • From: "R. Portal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 22:22:34 +0100

Dear Keith and Ron,

The Jaws hot key to turn tables to text in Word used to be Insert + F5.
I think it was removed with Jaws 6 and replaced by"list fields".

You can still turn tables to text in Word but no longer with a single
key stroke.  Place the insertion pointer in the table you want to
convert and then go to "convert" in the Tables menu where you can
examine all the alternative ways of doing it.  I have created a Word
macro to do this since I find it a very useful feature.

By the way, I don't think there is an equivalent for HTML tables but I
could be wrong.

Best wishes

Robert