[jaws-uk] Re: R: JFW11 and text editor settings

  • From: "RMPortal" <robertmartin.portal@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:46:54 +0100

Robin, it's actually simpler than I said.

Go into notepad, insert + j for Jaws, options then voices.  Then go to
individual voice adjustment (not global) and make sure modify notepad (and
not default) is checked.  Since you only want to change punctuation tab down
to that and make the changes you want and then ok.  That should mean that
that voice profile will always be active for notepad when you open the
programme.

I am still using Jaws 10 so there may be differences in Jaws 11 but I don't
think the profile system has been changed much.  Again if I haven't given
enough detail let me know.

Best wishes

Robert