[jaws-uk] Problem with intercepter after installing zoomtext

  • From: "Paul Nugent" <paul.nugent@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:00:12 -0000

Hi Folks,

I have had to install Zoomtext level 2 on this machine and since then when I
run Jaws 7.1 the video intercepter dialog box pops up.  It asks me to
install, but in reality the only option available to me is to close the
dialog box.  Obviously zoomtext has caused a problem, but I thought that DCM
chaining allowed multiple installs, and that the adaptive software packages
lived in harmony with one another.  I suppose I am just being Naive.  Anyway
Jaws is misbehaving and I need some help please.

Thanks

Paul