[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with 8Pro

  • From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:57:54 -0000

Hi George,
Many thanks for getting in touch, Have been in touch with the previous owner
he has directed me to a download from F/S site that is needed to bring it up
to 8-0-2173, the new system is Vista home premium.
I will be trying it later, hopefully this will sort it out, and the laptop
it was running on was Vista business and had no problems.

Kind regards
Phill

Date: 01/02/2008
09:59