[jaws-uk] Re: Problem with 8Pro

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:47:06 -0000

Phill the word Beta seems to indicate it is a Test version, and the word Verage is a new one on me. You could try a Reinstall or Repair to see what happens. I am using Version 9 and have no Problems but half the list seemed to have to do a Repair last week just getting down the latest Patch or update Good Luck

Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>