[jaws-uk] Powerpoint presentation with JAWS.

Hello. As the message subject says it all, I' am enquiring about the usage of
the powerpoint presentation application with JAWS, I have started to regularly
practice onto that, As its a major part of my reserved presentation skills
course, that I will have to utilize the powerpoint as an essential tool while
I' am presenting. It seams to be virtually accessible, I may just have some
concerns in regards to this topic in particular. 1; Have  anyone of you ever
experienced or tried to use the powerpoint with JAWS?. 2; If you have used it
to present a thesis statement at a college for instance, How efficient and
successful it was?. 3; If you have used it to give a public talk on some
occasion, How reliable it was?. 4; Have you ever been trained or trained a
candidates to use this particular application with JAWS?. And finally, Would
you mind suggesting any sufficient tutorial that I can obtain to evolve this
particular skill?.
Best Wishes.
Its always hope that gives meaning to life.