[jaws-uk] Re: Powerpoint 2007

  • From: "Priestley, Yvette" <Yvette.Priestley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:30:49 +0100

Jim, I think this may be of limited use  because the trouble is with
Powerpoint 2007 is that it is so different to the older versions. The
menus are very different and the slides seem to behave in a different
way. Powerpoint appears to have changed more than the other programs
like Word and Excel so it would be good if anyone knows of anything new.

Yvette