[jaws-uk] Podcasts

Hi,

I have just installed my first ever bit of Podcatching software called Juice
22.

I have learnt how to save links and all appears to be in order.

The only thing I can't do is to actually listen to the podcasts!!!

When navigating through the list of podcasts I can only seem to tab to 1
other box that tells me the URL.  No amount of arrowing up/down, left or
right or tabbing seems to get me any further.

Does anyone know whether JFW V6 has a problem with this podcatcher or am I
just missing out a key command.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Steve