[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook Problem.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 18:04:34 +0100

Thanks Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Leach, Matthew
Sent: 04 August 2009 08:42
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Outlook Problem.

Steve,

The following works for me:-

1( Cursor to the top of your inbox and activate the jaws cursor.
2( Cursor up once to the "From", "Subject" and "Received" headings.
3( Cursor across to the letter r of "Received" and right mouse click (that
is the second key from the right on the top row of the number pad).  Jaws
will say "Context menu, Sort Ascending", press enter and you are done.

A longwinded description I know but you will find it much quicker when you
come to use the keystrokes.

Regards.

Matty.