From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Holmes
Sent: 03 August 2009 22:15
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Outlook Problem.

Hi all,

Someone used my computer the other day and has changed Outlook.

My original settings were the oldest message at the top and the latest
message at the bottom as you would read them in date order.

It seems it's been changed and all messages have been put into alphabetical
order e.g. everything starting A. B. etc.  How do I go about changing it to
how it was before and how I was used to reading messages?

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please notify the
originator or telephone 0191 279 9000. This e-mail and any attachments have
been scanned for viruses. Dickinson Dees LLP will not be liable for any losses
as a result of any viruses being passed on. The contents of any e-mail which
does not relate to the official business of the firm is neither given nor
endorsed by it. Nothing in this e-mail or any attachment should be construed as
an undertaking of the firm unless specifically identified as such.

Dickinson Dees LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
Wales under number OC317661.  Our registered office is St Ann's Wharf, 112
Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 3DX, where a list of members' names is open
to inspection.

Dickinson Dees LLP is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
(http://www.sra.org.uk/). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/) for Financial Services work only.  Our FSA
registration number is 448603.

Our VAT registration number is GB176563435.