[jaws-uk] Outlook Problem.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:15:23 +0100

Hi all,

Someone used my computer the other day and has changed Outlook.

My original settings were the oldest message at the top and the latest
message at the bottom as you would read them in date order.

It seems it's been changed and all messages have been put into alphabetical
order e.g. everything starting A. B. etc.  How do I go about changing it to
how it was before and how I was used to reading messages?