[jaws-uk] On-Line banking with the Halifax

Dear All,

XP Home, Jaws 7.10.

I was wondering if anyone has had experience of on-line banking with the
Halifax. I should say that I have never used on-line banking of any sort,
but would like to get to grips with it.

I noticed on a demo screen of the Halifax that Java is required. And this
really prompts my writing.

I must confess to not knowing anything about Java. other than it is some
sort of programming language, I think, smile.

Is Java used on other bank sites, I wonder, and how does Jaws cope with it,
please?

Any reassurance would be very much appreciated.

With best wishes,

Keith