[jaws-uk] On e for the road whoeverit was who asked o I need Jaws the answer is yes yes it is a sort of double act

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:53:52 +0100

i need to both hear and look I do not need font this size and sinceit came back from Worcester after a computer manluggedmy folders back to Oexpress we found since it came back from Abilitynet we cannot change the font sixze in Oexpress I know what to do and so did the computer man go nto Tools and choose Options and then compose but it willnot hold it simply not srtay put. This font is about point 21 and I need point 14 just the right size ifit is larger too hard to cope in one eye not of any use and in other a tiny sliver is what I am using.I cannot see print of any kind in my hand at all. But in a dark room and black screen annd white font the miracle is that I can and that is why it matters so much and why I am sad at nearly three lost years. but having fought for it for so long I will try it one more time I have someone in mind and a sighted friend says if he will have a crack at it he will take the tower himself. I understand Jaws is not doing what he does out of sheer spite but he thinkgke has to do it he sees good white font highlighted and he hs an urge to read it all and not stop one poor technician once spent five hours tinkering to try and stop Jaws stammering like a lune and at the end of it he was so tired he said when I aske d what andhow did you do it " to tell the truth I was so tired I cannot for the ife of me remember what I did" I watched him heer and understood . If I have to give up it will be sadly but bloody but unbowed. Thanks Dorothy