[jaws-uk] Re: Off topic query

  • From: Andrew Summers <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:50:42 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
I don't think so because a CD drive doesn't work the
same way as a floppy drive but if your computer has
USB connections in the back or the fruntyou could get
a USB flash Memory stick.
You will get one that has 64 GB up to 500 GB of Memory
on it.
I have one that has 128 of Memory on it.

HTH

Andrew Summers