From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dorothy Ingram-Gorban
Sent: 22 October 2005 08:18
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Off topic.

 who say early? I have  stag here  scanning   an old book most of the night
I think. It is the Everyday Book by William Hone I have it dated 1826.  I
have   now
discovered   the Original is  held in Columbia in electronic form..
However I had to have a go  at scanning it. not good for an ancient book.
Incidentally the boys  remember in the Panhandle  part of the Stagtes and
that includes the Techs by boys are having a terrible time of it.. Dennis
already done a lot of damage. and Wilmer   on  the doorstep.. Incidentally
Moorfields Eye  Hospital was  founded  after the Battle of Trafalgar you
know.. Many  soldiers came back with  eye infections..
 Correction   original is held in Alabama in  electgtronic  form.. does
anyone else    get tempted to cram old books into  their scanner? if so how
long should a  good scanner last. Mine  is an Epsom Perfection  stylus 62 I
donot    do photos with  it  at least not often but  each day I have  to get

at the mail with itno   other eyes around. sorry about the spelling folks
must be my  trade mark by now Dorothy.