[jaws-uk] OUTLOOK 2003 AND JUNK EMAIL

Oh dear, what can the matter be . . .  stupid Val has managed to consign all
emails she receives (except the JAWS list, at the moment) straight to the
Junk Box!!  I don't know what I checked to do this and what I need to
uncheck to reverse the process - everything seems to be 'checked' and
despite what I do i.e. space bar or return, they never seem to change.  What
am I doing wrong, how do I get the greater proportion of mail back into the
In Box (short of moving each item physically) and how can I avoid doing it
again?  JAWS V7, XP Home and Office 2003.

Thanks for any help and/or suggestions.

Regards

Val.