[jaws-uk] Re: OE query.

  • From: "Trueblue & Proud" <the.loyalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:50:05 -0000

Modi, I did what you suggested, but I'm afraid, it didn't work, the email messages are still opening in normal mode.
I went back in to OE, and the Maximised option was still selected.
Are you sure its not something to do with Jaws?.
Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motia@xxxxxxx>