[jaws-uk] Nigel if it was you or a colleage. try what! pressing control and several times you must be crazy I have pressed both controls and hung on to them and ten tabbed and done the switch to command and then control and Alt and delete and tabbed to try

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 14:19:41 +0100

When I say it ready all non stop I mean that and when I say I went to the horses mouth in St Petersburg in desperation I mean just Dr Lee Hamilton no less OK If I were to send you the seven or eight pages setting I got in from Freedom you would soon know why wellnevermind . Have one idea up my sleeve only left and that I will keep quiet about but it isn't the sole Supplier !! thanks though who spondered this web sight?