[jaws-uk] Nigel Search Enginer

  Nigel I understand what you are saying. They were fined or leaking
information Tony Berry told me and listening to Computer Active  Issue 219 I
hear about this new Search Engine. Now  George most graciously allowed to post
it. My cousin Eric who is good at looking  things up for me  sent me the
information  It was the  IXQuick  posted  by me Eric did a good job, he  saw it
is a Dutch company but also founded in America. It destroys all data on you  so
no trace  of your IP number.  Re Guide Andrew had a look at in sight Village.
I think Nigel it is Ok so far as it goes. I asked many questions of the man in
Durham and forget the things it cannot do.  That is the point what it cannot
do.  I thought the Word Scroogal was one of your  jokes Nigel! Do you mean it
really exists?  How do I get at it then? Dorothy. Ps Nigel in Kurzweil my
wonderful OCR is a book of sayings and creative  expressions you would love it.
As you  so wisely said Creativity needs stimulating,   Dorothy. PS you can't
answer the Damaged file one can you? that baffles me. If I damage something you
see I can get it repaired but there is always a little flaw a mark where the
damage was done. is it like that with  computer Files?